EFFECTIVE DATE – NOVEMBER 2018
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website.
Information collection and use:
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Website, data will be collected when you contact us with a question or request. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email Address
* First Name and Last Name
*Internet Protocol (IP) Address
* Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you in response to your questions. You may request to opt out of receiving any, or all, communications from us.
We may also collect information about how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data:
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we may use are:
Session Cookies. We may use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We may use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We may use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data:
We may use the collected data for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Website
* To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
* To monitor the usage of our website
* To detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive and unlawful activity on the site
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
* You have given us permission to do so
* The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
* To comply with the law
Retention of Data:
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Data:
Legal Requirements We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* To comply with a legal obligation
* To protect and defend the rights or property of the Website owners
* To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
* To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
* To protect against legal liability
Security of Data The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your data protection rights under general data protection regulation (GDPR):
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
* The right to access, to update, or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
* The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
* The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
* The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
* The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
* The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Details on Cookies and the Privacy Banner operated by wordpress.com can be found at https://en.support.wordpress.com/cookie-widget/
Links to other sites:
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Last updated 8th November 2018